Our Organic Hemp Protein Powder is great for shakes… but why stop at shakes when there are so many other delicious recipes to try?
Baking with protein powder is excellent if you’re looking to increase the amount of protein in your diet. It provides a fun and creative way to incorporate more protein into tasty recipes.
In this article, we will be sharing two recipes created by @veganshannon on Instagram using the Honest Hemp Organic Hemp Protein Powder.
And yes, both of these recipes are 100% vegan!
White Chocolate Hemp Protein Balls Recipe
These are a delicious no-bake snack – perfect to take on the go. And they are super easy to make!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp Honest Hemp Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate
- Blend the oats and the almond flakes until they form a flour texture. Pour into a large bowl.
- Pour in the smooth peanut butter and melted coconut oil. Mix to combine.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls. You can use a tablespoon to measure it out so they are all the same size.
- Place them on a plate in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 25-second bursts, stirring in between.
- Remove the protein balls from the freezer and coat them all in white chocolate. Place them back on the plate, back in the freezer until the chocolate sets. This should only take a couple of minutes.
Store the protein balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Double Chocolate Oreo Protein Baked Oats Recipe
These double chocolate Oreo baked oats are so yummy! For any chocolate lovers; you absolutely need to try this for breakfast. It feels like you’re having cake for breakfast and the consistency is amazing!
- 50g oat flour
- 10g Honest Hemp Organic Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 90ml oat milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp vegan milk chocolate chips
- 1 Oreo
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour with the baking powder, sweetener, protein powder and cocoa powder.
- Pour in the oat milk and vanilla extract and whisk until completely smooth. Add the white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin / small ovenproof dish. Top with one Oreo biscuit and some extra white chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.