This delicious recipe was created by Geri’s Bakery – a London-based baker who is known for creating exceptionally tasty desserts. Geri specialises in beautiful looking cakes, but she has used her talent to team up with Honest Hemp and create an incredible CBD brownie recipe!
Read on to find out how she did it…
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (300g)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (109g)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (56g)
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder (80g)
- 3/4 cup plain flour (90g)
- 1.5ml Honest Hemp Orange CBD Oil (you could use the Peppermint flavour or unflavoured oils for a different taste)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or mini buttons (80g)
- Add the eggs and sugar to a large bowl. Mix together using a handheld whisk or fork until smooth.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix again.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix.
- Add the cocoa powder and flour and mix until thick and smooth.
- Add the CBD oil and mix thoroughly to ensure an even distribution.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and mix.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and add the brownie mix. Try to evenly spread the mix throughout the tray.
- Bake at 165°C for 40-45 mins. (329°F, Gas Mark 3)
The result is a deliciously gooey and sweet brownie with a subtle hint of orange. And of course, they contain CBD! What could be better?!
Shop the Honest Hemp Orange CBD Oil here to get started.
Oh, and be sure to check out Geri’s Bakery on Instagram to see more of her delicious recipes!